Thank you for your interest in reserving Marchi and Rufus’ Whole Litter. Please
fill out your information and agree to our purchase agreement below.
Once you have submitted your request, one of us will reach out to you
to finalize your reservation.
Buyer agrees to the following:
Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer will forfeit the deposit and
any rights to the Dog if the Buyer fails to complete the purchase of
the Dog for any reason.
- In the event that the Dog is not available due to sickness, death, or any other circumstance owing to the fault of Breeder, Buyer’s deposit will, at Buyer’s option, be either refunded, or transferred to the next litter of puppies.
- Buyer promises to provide prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care for this puppy/dog.
- This includes keeping the puppy parasite free and up to date with vaccinations, and proper nutrition.
- The buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision. The breeder has provided a microchip for said puppy in order to facilitate his/her return if ever lost or stolen. The breeder will be listed as the secondary contact should the owner be unable to reach in case of emergency.
- Buyer agrees that this puppy/dog is being purchased for companionship only, and will not be used for breeding unless otherwise specified with seller. If puppy/dog has not been spayed/neutered by one year of age, with proof of said procedure provided, buyer reserves the right to charge an additional $1,500 for breeding rights.
This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health, to the best of the seller’s knowledge. If he/she wishes, the buyer has 72 hours, from the time of pick up, to have the puppy checked by a licensed veterinarian. If there is a life threatening problem that cannot be rectified you may return the puppy to us, at your expense, on the day following this vet exam, along with the veterinarian’s statement indicating the life threatening problem. You will then receive a full refund of the purchase price.
Two Year Guarantee against heritable disease:
- This Guarantee does NOT cover the presence of parasites and also does not apply to a health problem resulting from injury or accident due to buyer’s negligence.
- This Guarantee does NOT cover viral or bacterial infections such as Coccidia and Giardia, as they are easily treatable and very common in puppies. These are not covered in the health guarantee as puppies are naturally at risk for them. They can be picked up in transit or due to stress when going into a new home, but are nothing serious and are easily taken care of should they occur.
- Umbilical hernias, and “cherry eye” are also not covered in the health guarantee.
- Breeder will NOT replace a puppy due to heat stroke, abuse/neglect, or improper socialization.
In light of the fact that 60%of all degenerative disease is related to poor nutrition, we require that your puppy remain on Life’s Abundance All Life Stages food and wellness supplements for the first 26 months of his/her life in order to qualify for the 2 Year Guarantee against heritable disease.